Creating a Project
From a Sample File
1. From the Projects tab (default) select any of the sample files at the top of the screen to open.
2 Click “Create project” from the menu.
3 Select a CodeLab file format:
- Programming project.mbkx: suitable for complex program logic; most complete blocks available; robot stays in CodeLab after running.
- Script project .koding file: Runs once and returns to Home mode afterwards. To import CodeLab projects into Roflow, you must use this format. Also required for Magic Words intiated projects.
👉 Limitations of .koding file format:
The table below details the blocks unavailable for use with the .koding format. Tap to expland/contract sections.
4. Set Magic Words in the box and press the plus button to add. After setting Magic Words you can run your program just by speaking the words “Please execute + (Magic Words)”
Creating a Folder
2. Select “Folder” in the pop-up
2. Click “Upload Project” in the pop-up window.
3. Select file and confirm upload.